Job Vacancy: Information Analyst
Enabled Future Limited is a UK-based consultancy offering a range of services aimed at Optimising Technology Portfolios for a Sustainable Future.
The business is expanding across its three verticals: Enabled Catalysts, Enabled Circular and Enabled Power and is looking to recruit an Information Analyst for a 1-year contract to provide information and market research to support the growth of these three areas of the business.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Scanning information from a range of public domain and subscription services including patents, journals, trade journals, press releases, conference presentations, company web sites, environmental filings and other sources
- Conducting market research interviews with key industry contacts to obtain information key to providing insights for customer deliverables
- Preparation of data models based on market and information research models
- Providing management presentations, briefs and trackers to inform on the market, technology progress and company level activities for specific areas within the three market verticals e.g., hydrogen fuel cells, water electrolysers, rechargeable batteries, petrochemical and renewable chemistries
- Assisting with research and writing multi-client and single client assignments
- Attendance at conferences and events relevant to the three market verticals and to build strong relationships with key industry, governmental and academic contacts
- Assisting with preparation of client proposals
- Assisting with developing business plans to grow each of the three market verticals and to actively engage in the implementation of such plans
- Fluency in English language – both spoken and written. Further language skills are preferred but not essential
- A minimum MSc/MEng in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or related technical subject
- A high level of attention to detail and passion for working with a wide variety of data and information sources. Knowledge of patent systems would be an advantage
- A high level of proficiency in report writing, preparation and delivery of presentations, management briefs and excel based information summaries. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe software is essential
- A highly organised and skilled time manager with an ability to work remotely on an individual basis, and within a diverse range of remote and physical teams
Enabled Future Limited’s studies provide powerful insights aimed at reduction of GHG and lifecycle emissions of chemicals, fuels and energy/power generation. This post is a unique opportunity which will enable the successful candidate to extend beyond the 1-year contract and to work towards an influential position as a Thought Leader in sustainable technologies and a future as a managing director of one of the market verticals.
- Enabled Future Limited offers a generous work package aimed at a healthy work/life balance and maximum job satisfaction. Key elements of the package include:
- 30 days holiday (excluding national bank holidays) .
- A workplace pension
- A minimum of 2 days per calendar month dedicated to training in technical, work-focussed and interpersonal skills
- A competitive base salary and a generous commission element based on projects won by the company during the period of the successful candidate’s employment
- Opportunities to continue towards a permanent role with the company
To apply please send your CV and letter of motivation to Dr Michelle Lynch at the email firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date for applications is 15th June 2022.
Enabled Future Limited embraces key principles of diversity and equality and welcomes applications from a wide range of candidates regardless of age, colour, disability, gender identity, marital status, military veteran status, national origin, race/ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. All responses to this job advert must be made to the email address given above.