The EnabledPower Market Vertical offers consulting on power and power systems recycling enabling clean, low carbon solutions for heat, power and transportation. It covers enabling technologies for clean energy, power and emissions reduction in automotive and non-automotive applications. The types of projects include: decarbonisation of heat, power and transportation by means of carbon-neutral or carbon-negative technologies. Also included are projects on production and recycling of systems used in electrification e.g. fuel cells, water electrolysers, batteries and emission control catalysts.
Reference projects carried out by Enabled Future to date include:
- Industry Expert identification and review of suppliers for the Deployment Matters Technology Catalogue, 2019
- Fuel Cell Recycling, Markets, Technologies and Business Strategies, 2019
- Electrification of Aircraft, Mike Watson, 2018
- Market for Sustainable, Connected Gym Multi-Stations, Mike Watson, 2018
- Automotive Recycling Technologies Service, 2018 to present
Training & Public Speaking
- Recycling of Automotive Catalysts, Fuel Cells & Electric Vehicle Batteries, IPMI Precious Metals & Mobility Seminar, April 2018
- Electric Vehicle Battery Recycling: Industry Status, Forecasts and Strategies, IPMI 42nd Annual Meeting, June 2018
- Future Tech [Hot Topic] Transport, AI & IoT – Part 5 – Panel (We Are Fintech, London), 2017
- Power-To-X (The Catalyst Review), 2019
To inquire about EnabledPower’s services, please contact us.
Back to Market Verticals